Friday 30 November 2012

"So Good..." & SO MUCH MORE..!

When Pete Tong hosted his weekly BBC Radio 1 show earlier this month - on November 2nd, 2012 - & presented the Essential New Tune Of The Week - just like the legendary dj/producer himself - I too was left mesmerised & completely in awe..! A track so beautiful, so refreshing, so uplifting; Not only did I need to get my hands on it - definitely serving as a worthy addition to my weekly playlist at regular gigs ever since - I also simply had to write a feature post about it on my blog & share it with music lovers around the world... An absolutely brilliant track that no doubt has become one of the final pieces of the puzzle for my soundtrack this summer, Down Under..! Chris Malinchak "So Good To Me"; Released through French Express music... A timeless feel-good track that I urge everyone to have a listen to & experience the immense feelings of serenity radiated through its incredible melodies..! Enjoy :) 1 luv, peace & music-beats d(•_•)b

*Music Video-Clip | **Artist Fan Page | ***Essential New Tune Feature

www.XanderJamesDJ.com
www.facebook.com/XanderJamesFanPage
www.soundcloud.com/XanderJamesDJ
www.mixcrate.com/XanderJamesDJ
www.mixcloud.com/XanderJamesDJ
www.facebook.com/XanderJamesDJ
www.twitter.com/XanderJamesDJ
www.youtube.com/XanderJamesDJ

No comments:

Post a Comment