Monday 13 February 2012

ANOTHER DARK DAY FOR MUSIC...

I remember, a friend once said: "that woman can sing underwater"... Extreme as it sounds, I agreed in an instant..! Her talent, incredible... Her voice, incomparable... Around the world, she touched millions & made millions... Unfortunately fame & fortune can't buy happiness & those who believe so are usually the ones who tend to criticize in times of struggle, without knowing what really goes on in someone's personal life..! I never had the opportunity to meet - the one & only - Whitney Houston but I must say her every performance that I managed to experience - even on video - gave me goosebumps & many a time brought me to tears... As a realist, it's always upsetting & frustrating to see/hear of people battling with depression, substance abuse & so much more - regardless of stature - one can only hope that the support network - of family & friends - is strong enough to assist & positively influence the willpower those troubled souls need, to help find their way... A storm only few can weather..! Another dark day for music... As a fan & simply a human being, I'm deeply saddened to found out that the voice, which inspired an entire generation - the greatest voice I've ever fell in love with - a true diva, is no longer with us..! R.I.P. Whitney d(-_-)b
*Whitney Houston "I Didn't Know My Own Strength" (LIVE PERFORMANCE ON Oprah)
**Whitney Houston... A LOOK BACK AT THE SINGER THAT DEFINED A GENERATION (TRIBUTE SPECIAL ON ABC News)
***Whitney Houston "I Will Always Love You" (MUSIC VIDEO-CLIP)

No comments:

Post a Comment